|3 days and 2 nights|
Thailand (Chiang Mai, Mae Hong Son)
Thailand (Chiang Mai)
Tour Code : SIC THNHGN02
Title Tour : SIC THNHGN02 - 1Hgn - 1Cnx - HB - Departure on THURSDAY, SUNDAY
This itinerary, depending on the chosen category, can be:
- On SIC: Departure guaranteed minimum 2 participants
Day 01: CHIANG MAI - MAE HONG SON (Lunch)
Early morning departure to reach Mae Hong Son, travelling along a very scenic route. On the way, we visit an elephant training camp, located in a small but picturesque valley just outside Chiang Mai. The main attraction is a show performed by these majestic animals, where they demonstrate their skills in working, painting and interacting with visitors.
Along the way to Mae Hong Son we stop at Pai.
Lunch in a typical restaurant.
After lunch we visit the famous Tham Lod caves, then continue towards Mae Hong Son, arriving in the late afternoon.
Check-in at the hotel.
Day 02: MAE HONG SON - CHIANG MAI (Breakfast, Lunch)
The day will be dedicated to the visit of Mae Hong Son area.
We start with the Padaung village, where the famous long-necked women live. Afterwards, we go back to town to visit to the major temples: Wat Chong Kham, Wat Chong Klang and Wat Phra That Doi Kong Mu. Lunch in a typical restaurant.
Transfer back to Chiang Mai.
Arrival in the late afternoon and transfer to the hotel.
Day 03: CHIANG MAI (Breakfast)
Transfer to the airport.
- Hotel in Standard room with breakfast
- Meals as per program
- Transfers and excursions as per program
- IT Guide.
- Assistance during your entire stay
- Phone Number "URGENCY " 24 hours 24 IN ENGLISH
- During long trips water and refreshing towels.
- Flights, if not stated in the program
- Everything not indicated in “Quote includes"
- Hotels peak season special supplements and policies such as Christmas and new year dinner new year minimum stay etc..