|2 days and 1 night|
Thailand (Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Phitsanulok, Sukhothai)
Tour Code : SIC THON01SUKmo (new)
Title Tour : SIC THON01SUK - 1Suk - HB - Departure on MONDAY, THURSDAY
This itinerary, depending on the chosen category, can be:
- On SIC: Departure guaranteed minimum 2 participants
Day 01: BANGKOK – AYUTTHAYA – PHITSANULOK - SUKHOTHAI (Lunch)
Departure to reach the Bang Pa In Summer Palace, a lovely site used by the Royal Family to escape the summer heat of Bangkok, retiring in a lovely compound made of pleasant gardens, lotus ponds and delicate-looking villas, featuring a blend of Eastern and Western architectural styles. After visiting some residences we proceed to nearby Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of Siam, founded in 1350. We visit the most important temples of the Historical Park: Wat Mahathat, Wat Phrasrisanphet and Wat Mongkolbophit.
Departure for Sukhothai.
Lunch in a typical restaurant along the way.
In the afternoon we arrive in Phitsanulok and we stop to visit Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat, a very important Buddhist temple, home of one of the most revered and iconic images of the Buddha. This image, Phra Phuttha Chinnarat, is the best example of the artistic style of the Sukhothai period.
Arrival in Sukhothai and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: SUKHOTHAI (Breakfast)
Early morning visit to the Historical Park of old Sukhothai, Siam's first capital and today an UNESCO World Heritage Site. We visit Wat Srisawai, Wat Maha Dhat and Wat Sra Sri.
Afterwards we travel another hour to visit the ancient Wat Phrasriratanamahathat Chaliang, one of the most famous pre-Angkorian sites, dating from the period of Angkor Thom.
Transfer to the airport.
Flight to Bangkok.
- Hotel in Standard room with breakfast
- Meals as per program
- Transfers and excursions as per program
- IT Guide .
- Assistance during your entire stay
- Phone Number "URGENCY " 24 hours 24 IN ENGLISH
- During long trips water and refreshing towels.
- Flights, if not stated in the program
- Everything not indicated in “Quote includes"
- Hotels peak season special supplements and policies such as Christmas and new year dinner new year minimum stay etc..