|2 days and 1 night|
Thailand (Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Ayutthaya)
Tour Code : SIC THC01AYU
Title Tour : SIC THC01AYU - 1Kan - HB - Departure on WEDNESDAY, SUNDAY
This itinerary, depending on the chosen category, can be:
- On SIC: Departure guaranteed minimum 2 participants
Day 01: BANGKOK - DAMNERN SADUAK - KANCHANABURI (Lunch)
Morning departure to visit Damnern Saduak, the famous floating market. Along the way, we visit the fresh market in Mae Klong, known as the Railway Market, unique because of the train that passes through it at certain times of the day, forcing vendors to move their goods in a hurry but just for a few minutes. Visit to the Damnern Saduak floating market, where dozens of farmers paddle their little boats loaded with fruits, vegetables and foods to buy and sell from boat to boat, creating a floating market.
Transfer to Kanchanaburi, the town of the bridge on the river Kwai, whose construction by allied prisoners during World War II was made into the movie that made it famous worldwide.
Lunch in a typical restaurant.
After lunch we take a train for a short but spectacular ride on the famous Death Railway, built by the POW under Japanese captivity.
Transfer to the hotel and check-in.
Day 02: KANCHANABURI - AYUTTHAYA - BANGKOK (Breakfast)
Departure to reach Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of Siam founded in 1350. Visit to the most important temples: Wat Sri Sanpeth, Wihan Mongkon Borphit, Wat Choeng Phanan.
Return to Bangkok and transfer to the hotel, airport or bus/railway station.
- Hotel in Standard room with breakfast
- Meals as per program
- Transfers and excursions as per program
- IT Guide.
- Assistance during your entire stay
- Phone Number "URGENCY " 24 hours 24 IN ENGLISH
- During long trips water and refreshing towels.
- Flights, if not stated in the program
- Everything not indicated in “Quote includes"
- Hotels peak season special supplements and policies such as Christmas and new year dinner new year minimum stay etc..