Sic THCS02trURTT – 1TrainURTT - 1Urt – HB Departure on MONDAY
|2 days and 1 night|
Thailand (Khao Sok)
Tour Code : SIC THCS02trURTT
Title Tour : SIC THCS02trURTT – 1TrainURTT - 1Urt – HB - Departure on MONDAY
This itinerary, depending on the chosen category, can be:
- On SIC: Departure guaranteed minimum 2 participants
To issue a railway ticket we require the following documents:
1. Copy or scan of passenger's passport or passport number;
2. Passenger correct name / surname
1. Tickets must be booked at least 90 days before departure date (having already obtained the passengers' details as above) by phone to 1690 or online at https://www.thairailwayticket.com/eTSRT/default.aspx?language=1
2. Once issued, the tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable;
3. During high/peak season and national holidays, tickets may be unavailabile.
Day 01: BANGKOK - SURAT THANI
Transfer to Hua Lampong railway station to board an overnight train to Surat Thani.
Overnight in first class cabin (each cabin has two bunks).
Day 02: SURAT THANI - KHAO SOK (Breakfast, Lunch)
Arrival in Surat Thani and meeting with the guide. Breakfast and departure for Khao Sok National Park. On the way we stop at the most revered Surat Thani pagoda.
Arrival at Khao Sok, also known as the Guilin of Thailand. Famous for its gigantic cliffs that rise into the sky, this national park is perhaps Thailand's most spectacular. This is a tour into one of the few pristine rainforests of the country, rich in biodiversity and truly amazing in its natural beauty.
Lunch at the park's restaurant.
After lunch we embark on a long tail boat for a 4 hours cruise, slowly moving down a river flanked by vertical cliffs covered with jungle. A thirty-minutes walk will lead to a cave, surrounded by flowers and forest. A swim in the river will be the proper ending of this beautiful excursion.
Transfer to the resort, located in a nearby valley and surrounded by forest.
Day 03: KHAO SOK (Breakfast)
Transfer to the airport or bus/railway station.
- Hotel in Standard room with breakfast
- Meals as per program
- Transfers and excursions as per program
- IT Guide.
- Assistance during your entire stay
- Phone Number "URGENCY " 24 hours 24 IN ENGLISH
- During long trips water and refreshing towels.
- Flights, if not stated in the program
- Everything not indicated in “Quote includes"
- Hotels peak season special supplements and policies such as Christmas and new year dinner new year minimum stay etc..